How You Save by Using Electric Forklifts
START SAVING WITH ELECTRIC FORKLIFTS
- Zero Emissions including carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, or oxides of nitrogen
- Reduce fatigue with lower vibration and noise, no tank changing, and overall fewer physical demands
- Greater Productivity
- Longer run time for continuous, multi-shift use.
- Better Charging due to faster technology
- Fewer Repairs
- Less moving parts to maintain, no emissions testing needed, and no correction costs. Start saving today!
WE DID THE MATH FOR YOU
Total Cost of Ownership Comparison
|Truck: $42,028||Truck: $24,900|
|Battery: $10,600||Battery: $–|
|SERVICE & MAINTENANCE COSTS|
|10,000 Hours||1,667 Tanks|
|x $3.00||x $35.00|
Forklifts are an essential part of your operations, and we’re ready to help you find the right solution for your business!
Talk with one of our experts about the switch to electric forklifts.
FOR A LIMITED TIME: Lease a Linde 346 Series Electric Forklift starting at $399 per month. NO PAYMENTS until 2021.
Contact Us to schedule a FREE equipment demo at your facility!
Download Flyer for full terms and conditions. Lease by December 31, 2020 to qualify.