DEUTZ Xchange Engines
Wolter Power Systems is an official dealer of DEUTZ Engines. See what DEUTZ has to say about their Xchange Engines.
DEUTZ Xchange engines are totally remanufactured, making them a much more solid alternative than rebuilt engines found in the marketplace today.
Each DEUTZ Xchange engine goes through a 300-point reconditioning process according to its original blueprint specifications.
The reconditioning process is intensive and includes disassembly, cleaning, parts testing, reassembly and a complete inspection – all of which are performed according to uncompromising DEUTZ specifications.
When you purchase a DEUTZ Xchange, all of the following comes standard:
- An industry leading, national three-year limited, fully transferrable warranty on all genuine Xchange engines.
- No-Hassle Core Return Policy.
- A guarantee that only 100% genuine DEUTZ replacement parts are installed. All wear parts are replaced with DEUTZ original new parts.
- Value added final inspection and installation services by members of our trained Distributor service team.
DEUTZ Xchange engines are available for a variety of engine types, spanning the past 45 years:
- 1011/2011 Series
- 912/913/914 Series
- 1012/1013 Series
- 2012/2013 Series
- 1015/2015 Series
- 413/511/513 Series
- Coming in the near future 2.9/3.6 short & long blocks
Wolter Power Systems will work with you through the entire process from the core exchange process, to ordering of your engine, and finally in the inspection and installation of your delivered engine.
Contact us today, in order to start the process!