Message on COVID-19 Response for Wolter Group Customers
A Message from Wolter Group LLC President, Jerry Weidmann
Within these Challenges Transpires Strengthened Partnerships
In what appears to be our new normal, for right now, we are faced with updates each day concerning our communities, states, and the globe.
The updates we receive daily can cause uncertainty within us all, wondering what tomorrow will bring, and how it will affect each of us personally and as a business. Together, we will move onward and upward while navigating this new normal.
These times may be uncharted, but the support you rely on us for is not.
We are committed to you and your business. Over the weeks, we have worked diligently with each of our departments to ensure each team member is prepared to work with you most safely and efficiently as possible. In doing so, each of our team members has signed off on the following policies.
- COVID-19 Policy for All Employees
- COVID-19 Policy for Service Technicians
- COVID-19 Policy for Equipment Shipment and Receipt
- COVID-19 Policy for Package & Mail Shipment and Receipt
- COVID-19 Policy for Sales Representatives
- COVID-19 Policy for Supply Partners
We continue to maintain and build on our safety protocols.
- Continuous monitoring of local and global updates to ensure that we are modifying and adding health and safety practices accordingly.
- The majority of employees working remotely and limited visitors to lower in-person interaction, allowing essential office employees 6 feet of distance between all others.
- All business travel delayed until further notice.
- Face masks have been supplied to each employee to create a safe and comfortable working environment for all in the office and in the field.
We value and encourage communication. For all questions please contact us here.
President, Wolter Group LLC
March 20, 2020
The Wolter Group of Companies is here to help minimize these challenges by working with you and your business on all material handling needs, including service, parts, sales, training, and rentals.
We are flexible & taking extra precautions to assist you in these ways:
We will still come to you and adapt to your company’s policy on visitors.
If your protocol restricts our technicians from working inside your facility:
- We can arrange to perform service on equipment in an outdoor space
- A “no customer signature required” policy has been implemented to limit contact
If protocol prohibits our technicians coming to your facility:
- Each Service Department is offering discounted cartage and freight rates for shipping equipment to our facilities for service
- A complimentary steam cleaning before returning it to you
Contact Us for Service Support
Each of our facilities parts departments will continue to provide customers the materials they need. In abiding by our customer and employee safety guidelines, and CDC regulations, we have implemented the following to our operations:
If parts need to be picked up from one of our parts counters, be assured that our employees are disinfecting the area, observing 6ft of social distance, and hand sanitizer is provided at all counters. Our goal is to have you in and out as quickly as we can!
Each of our sales representatives are ready to assist you in any way they can – safely, of course. If you’re not sure who your representative is, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our industry experts to consult over the phone.
Contact us with questions on new/used equipment, pallet racking, overhead cranes and hoists, or ways to automate your warehouse space.
As your operator training and train-the-trainer experts, we are committed to helping keep you and your employees up to date on certifications.
We continue to offer in-person classes at our facilities and will adapt to your company policies for onsite training.
Classes are also available by Zoom; Click here for more information.
Attend our Train the Trainer class, and have three years’ access to our online training material.
Contact us to discuss your training needs!
Each of our facilities’ rental departments are stocked and ready to go. We have you covered on all your short or long-term rental needs:
- Industrial cleaning equipment
- Aerial lifts
- Pallet trucks & more
Be assured that all equipment will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected before delivery!
We encourage each of our customers to contact us when needs arise, as we are devoted to helping where we can.
Together, we will keep your business and equipment in motion.
The Wolter Group of Companies
March 17, 2020
The health and safety of Wolter Group employees and customers are always of the utmost importance to us, as is ensuring that we continue to service our customers without disruption.
As information continues to unfold around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we will continue to reduce the potential exposure to our employees and customers.
As a whole, our company is taking preventative measures and proactively following CDC best practice guidelines, and that of state and local authorities, to avoid the spread of this virus. Please note that these guidelines may continue to change as this outbreak develops.
These best practices include the following:
- Employees are washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and using a hand sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not readily available, as well as avoiding touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Enhanced cleaning of our facilities per CDC guidelines
- Enabling certain employees to work from home while still maintaining high levels of service to customers.
- Coordinating strong communications with employees and the businesses we partner with to ensure that our customer’s needs are met.
- Providing employees with information and best practices from the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including self-quarantine recommendations. Employees have been instructed to stay home when sick
- Cancellation of all non-essential business travel, and limiting visitors to our facilities
- Utilizing teleconferencing or video conferencing tools vs in-person meetings
- Practicing social distancing recommendations of 6ft of separation for business-critical in-person meetings
We are identifying small, proactive changes to practice 6ft of separation while maintaining our best service and support for deliveries, tire press, and service appointments.
We will continue to implement preventative measures as the situation unfolds and will update this page and communicate as appropriate.
For specific questions or concerns, you may Contact Us, fill out the form, and a company representative will respond promptly.
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of our team members and will continue to provide the same great level of service you’ve been accustomed to in these unpredictable times.
President, Wolter Group LLC
Additional Resources & Guidelines from the CDC: